Rewards & Services Specialist
|Date||November 16, 2016|
About the job
Reports to: Head of Rewards and Services
Role purpose: Manage daily Rewards and Services activity by handling operations, standard employee relations, employment actions (job changes, terminations, etc), salary reviews, and data analysis covering the end to end employee life cycle. In addition, the position will be responsible for specific projects with clear deliverables as assigned.
The role is a member of the overall R & S team and work closely with the Public relations, Training and development, HRBP’s and departmental heads and line managers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Managing Employee Life Cycle activities and processes (i.e., on-boarding, contracts, employee files, annual salary review and bonuses, end of service and repatriation, etc.).
- Meet employee’s daily needs for questions in regards to policy guidelines & escalation with detailed recommendations if outside of policy.
- Local and Group Reporting and Data Analysis (Monthly and Quarterly).
- Complete annual market survey reviews and data analyses.
- Manage Reward & Service processes and proactively manage improvements to the process.
Key performance indicators:
- Employment offers completed on time.
- Manager and respond to all employee queries.
- Detailed analysis of market reviews.
- Interacts regularly with Leadership Team.
- Inputs into strategic decisions but not a direct decision maker.
- High level of impact on daily operational activities and failure results in direct negative impact on individual employees and at functional levels during annual reward review. Provides direct support to junior team members.
- Create and Maintain Employment Contracts, employee files , payroll and bonus details.
- Specialist knowledge required for data analysis and remuneration decisions. Statistical methodology needed for annual review and data modelling of structural change proposals.
- Requires significant levels of decision making and judgement based on often ambiguous information. Full accountability for decision making on all operational activities and regarding remuneration decisions.
- Negotiation skills, communication at high levels internally, compensation and benefits expertise, high level excel skills and database management, presentation skills.